Glitz'd 23 Polish Review!

Hi lovlies! Guess what. Only three more weeks and I'll be done with school for good! That means lots more photos, reviews, and posts! I'm so flipping excited! I have so many colors I've been wanting to try and manicure ideas that I just don't have time for right now, but soon that will all change. :D

Today I have five awesome glitter polishes from Glitz'd 23 to show you! The creator, TK, was kind enough to send me an awesome variety of polishes to try out and review. I decided it would be awesome to layer these over some of my picks from the China Glaze Avant Garden collection. Below are my macro shots of each polish with their name underneath. Each photo shows the coverage achieved with one coat of glitter.

  Volcanic Ash     -     Give Me Blues     -     Royal Blush     -     Juices n Berries     -     Party Hearty



China Glaze "Life is Rosy" - A dusty rose creme with a wonderful formula. This is two coats without topcoat. I know this shade can sometimes look a bit dated, but it's a shade of pink I'm quite fond of.


Glitz'd 23 "Party Hearty" - Small silver bar, purple hex, and matte pink/coral hex.


I really loved the contrast between the matte and metallic glitters as well as the hex and bar glitters. It's nice that the bar glitters are relatively short because I didn't have any problems with them sticking up or hanging off the end of my nail.



China Glaze "Mimosa's Before Mani's" (Uggggh. The incorrect use of apostrophes in this name is absolutely driving me crazy. C'mon China Glaze.) - A shimmery orange with a touch of coral. The first coat was a bit streaky, but everything evened out with the second coat.


Glitz'd 23 "Juices n Berries" - This one features small magenta hex, medium green squares, and large almost coal/pink hexes. 


Another unique mix of shapes and colors that I ended up liking more than I expected! I used one coat for these photos, but now I'm curious how this would look with additional coats!


China Glaze "Sunday Funday" - A bright, medium blue creme. Super saturated and vibrant. I want to use this one for some sort of sky/cloud manicure! Coverage and formula on this one was amazing. This is two coats without top coat.


Glitz'd 23 "Give Me Blues" - An awesome mix of small white and dark blue matte hexes, small blue matte squares, and medium metallic blue squares.


I'm a huge fan of blues, so I think I'd have to say this is my favorite combination. Again, the mix of shapes and colors of glitters in here is so great! I love how she creates contrast with the matte and metallic glitters. It reminds me of bubbles under the ocean!


China Glaze "Tart-y For the Party" - A pale lilac creme with some dustiness to it. Again, I found all the polishes I tried from this collection had great formulas. This was two coats without topcoat.


Glitz'd 23 "Royal Blush" - Bunches of tiny purply-pink holographic hexes.


As with most holographic glitters, it's so hard to capture just how much they sparkle in a photo! I can guarantee this was super sparkly as I moved my hand around and viewed it in different angels. 


China Glaze "Dandy Lyin' Around" - A shimmer filled, creamy white. The shimmer formula wasn't as nice on the first coat as the cremes I tried, but everything was smooth by the second coat. I can't wait to use this polish for a snowy manicure in the winter! Again, two coats with no top coat.


Glitz'd 23 "Volcanic Ash" - Yellow and black matte hexes in a sea of tiny copper glitter.


Ok, I might have to say that this one ties for the spot of my favorite. To me, this glitter just reminds me of sunflowers! I love it! The teeny tiny copper micro glitter is an awesome addition to this shade!

So there you have it! What do you think? I think that Glitz'd 23 has some fun and unique glitter mixes! There a couple from her new Spring Jelly collection that I'd love to try! You can find her Facebook page HERE and purchase her lovely polishes on her website HERE!


*Product was provided to me for my personal and honest review.*

Comments