Sindie POP "Golden Raspberries"

Good news, dear readers! After quite a while I've found my camera battery charger! In addition, I'm finally getting the hang of my macro ring/lens! Mix that all up with some super sunny weather and what do you get? Well some awesome nail polish photos, of course!


Sindie POP! "Golden Raspberries" - A dusty purple/magenta base with lots of gold shimmer and at least three different sizes of metallic gold hex glitter. For these pictures, I used three coats of Golden Raspberries with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top. It was opaque at two coats, but I'm always greedy for more glitter. This was my first experience with Sindie POP! and I'm pleased to report that the formula was fantastic! I can't wait to add a few more of these polishes to my stash!


Mmm. Dat shimmer.





Well, I think the pictures pretty much speak for themselves! Beautiful color combination, plenty of glitter (I LOVE it when there are 3 or more different sizes of the same color glitter), and a great formula! You can purchase your own bottle HERE!

Comments

  1. OH wow, this is gorgeous! I haven't heard of this brand but I think I need to :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either until I saw lacquerloon swatch some on Instagram! It was instant love for me! XD

      Delete

Post a Comment