Candii Polished: Candy Crush!



Hello, loves! Today I've got two polishes by Candii Polished to show you that were inspired by the incredibly addicting and equally infuriating game Candy Crush Saga. I'm sure many, if not all, of you have heard of this crazy shape-swapping puzzle game!


"Sprinkle Candii" - A super light brown jelly base with a mix of matte hex glitters in red, yellow, green blue, pink, and white. This one was inspired by the special sprinkle ball candy you get when you get five of the same color of candy in a row!




Application - The base is very very light. I love the idea of the colored sprinkles in the "chocolate" base, but I can't help but wish the base was just slightly more pigmented. That said, I'm sure this would also look great over a brown creme. I used three coats here and it built up surprisingly well, but I think a large part of that was how dense the glitter was! This wasn't too hard to apply, but I did have to do some glitter dabbing if I got too much on the brush. I finished this with a coat of Seche Vite.








"Stripe Candii" - This polish has a clear base and a similar mix of multicolored matte hex glitters as the first polish including red, orange, yellow, green, and purple, as well as small white bar glitters. This polish was inspired by the special stripe candies that you get when you mix four of the same color in a row!




Application - This polish was my favorite of the two! Because there are so many colors in it, I decided to layer it over a black creme to show them all off. The mix of the bars and hexes makes me feel like there's a miniature party on my nails! Again, the glitter was dense in this and the coverage you see below is after one thick coat. I finished it with a coat of Seche Vite.



Overall, I like both of these polishes! I'm not a huge fan of brown, but it's obviously the perfect color for representing chocolate! I feel like the "Stripe Candii" is going to be the perfect glitter topper to wear to a birthday party! ;D You can find these polishes HERE and be sure to follow them on Facebook as well! So what do you think? Are you as obsessed with Candy Crush Saga as I am?

*Products provided for my personal and 100% honest review.*

Comments

  1. Both are really awesome! I think the first is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This vibrant chocolate signifies each of our vibrant lifestyles generally. Each chocolate be it environmentally friendly, reddish colored, violet or yellow-colored, signifies every single race and individuality we all have. When you discover all of the chocolate in a single screen, just about every coloration a shine through like every one of you. And since every one of the chocolate work together to create lower the many substances to the bottom level, the item signifies every one of you working in concert to create out and about the very best quality within every one of you. משחק קנדי קראש

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment