Candii Blossom Polish Swatches

It's Friday! Well, at least it still is where I am. I know that might be a fairly obvious statement, but I rather enjoy Fridays! Plus, this weekend is a three day weekend! Lots of reasons to be happy!

As far as polish goes, I've got 5 beautiful creations from Candii Blossom Cosmetics to show you tonight. These babies recently had a makeover when owner Brenda changed both the bottles and the labels! Don't they look snazzy? I love the flourishes on the logo. :)



Summer's End - This polish starts with a shimmery, jelly magenta base and is filled with small pink hexes, larger light pink hexes, and small black stars. Coverage started out thin, but I was pleasantly surprised when I was able to build this up to opacity at three coats! The stars did take some coaxing to get out, but you can see I got a couple on each nail.



Sully - This polish has a clear base filled with tiny blue and purple holographic bars! If you didn't guess, this polish was inspired by the Monsters, Inc. character, Sully! 


The tiny bars perfectly represent is fuzzy fur! The coverage on this one leaned towards the more sparse side, but I prefer that over a polish that is too thick. Especially when bar glitter is included, a polish that is too thick can be hard to work with. My photos show three coats over a white creme.



Shimmering Strawberry - This polish has a shimmery coral base that's mostly creme, but somewhat squishy like a jelly. It contains bunches of holographic shimmer and slightly larger particles that flash between pink and purple. Opacity was good and I used 3 coats for these photos!



Sparkling Grape Juice - This polish was a surprise stunner for me! The base is a shimmery metallic cross between purple and pewter. I swear, the micro shimmer in this flashes just about every color! And it almost dries to a textured finish, kind of like leather. Adding a top coat brings out the shimmer adds shine to it! And on top of all that, it's almost a one-coater! I used 2 coats here.



Blushing For Your Digits - This last polish is my favorite from the bunch! It's a blue/aqua holographic with a green duochrome flash. I'm such a sucker for shades like this. The holographic is subtle, but not nonexistent. This is one of those holos where the rainbow shimmer seems to simply glow from within. Coverage was smooth and easy, requiring 3 coats for opacity here.


So what do you think? I must say, I rather like all five with the last one being my favorite. I even decided to leave it on so I could wear it this weekend! You can find Candii Blossom Cosmetics on Facebook HERE and on Etsy HERE! Make sure you check out her many other beautiful polishes and even eye shadows! 

*Products were provided for my personal and 100% honest review!*

Comments