ILNP "Nostalgia"

Today I've got another perfect polish for the holiday season to show you, which is I Love Nail Polish (ILNP) "Nostalgia". You're going to want to see ALL the pictures of this festive multichrome!


Nostalgia - This stunning metallic multichrome shifts through a warm burgundy, copper, gold, bright green, and a deeper grass green. Multichromes are one of my all time favorite types of polishes and I own quite a few, but I can't say I've ever seen one with quite the same range of colors as this one! I used two coats for these photos.



I found that if I kept my hand below a light source it was the most red when it was furthest away and shifted through the gold and onto the deepest green the closer I got to the light.




My thoughts: This is a fantastic polish with an excellent formula. The color shifting is super unique and so visible it's quite distracting! The ONLY thing I wish was a tiny bit different was the visible brush strokes, but I don't even mind.


You can still grab this stunning shade from the ILNP website so don't hesitate if you really like it! While you're there, check out the rest of the craze-amaze multichromes they offer. I want them all! Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. Your swatches are FABULOUS!! I just took some swatch photos of this one today and had so much trouble capturing the shift in pictures. You captured Nostalgia beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment