A England "Briar Rose"

Yes, I've been away since Christmas. I could go into a long story about how the holidays are a crazy time for me and how I spent three weeks horribly sick, but I won't. Short story is I was busy and feeling uninspired, however that is no longer the case!

This year I've decided to make it my mission to use untried polish! I have SO MANY that I've never worn and it breaks my heart. I'm still trying to come up with a clever name, but I would like to get into the swing of doing a once-a-week-untried-post. Who knows if it will be on Sunday in the future, but it is this week.


A England "Briar Rose" - A dusty cranberry shade with a tad of pink and filled with scattered holographic sparkle. As with the other A England polishes I've tried, the formula is absolutely divine and only needed one coat for opacity. I also used KBShimmer Clearly On Top.


I wouldn't call this a duochrome, but it does have a certain glowy quality which gives the appearance of an almost plum shift at certain angles.


I love this so much I'm actually thinking about wearing it again for Valentine's Day!


You can really see the holographic come alive in sunshine. So multidimensional and gorgeous! It's hard to go wrong with any shade of A England polish. Availability depends on your location, so check HERE for more information on where to buy this shade and others. 

Thanks for reading!

Comments