Two Gypsies Nail Lacquer "Tide Pools"

Slowly but surely I am working my way through the ever-growing pile of untried polishes that seem to be cluttering up every visible surface. I'm pretty sure I could go for months wearing a different color every day and not run out... anyway, today's untried is another stunner from Two Gypsies Nail Lacquer


"Tide Pools" - This polish has a vibrant, royal blue jelly base and is filled with gold, green, and blue holographic hexes, green, white, and blue holographic dots, blue/purple iridescent dots (OMG I don't think I've ever seen iridescent dots!), white stars, and loads of fine orange micro glitter. 



Application was wonderful and I only needed two coats for these photos. I also had no trouble getting stars out of the bottle and onto my nail. In addition, they're the perfect size of star glitter because the points didn't stick up out of the top coat!


Those flashes of purple are the iridescent dots! <3




So what do you think? I am head-over-heels in love with this one. It's got everything I look for in a polish like this! Opaque enough jelly base to cover in two coats, but not so opaque that it covers up glitter, a super crazy interesting mix of colors, shapes, and sizes of glitter, fast dry time, no glitter fishing... it's wonderful!

You can find Two Gypsies Nail Lacquer on Facebook HERE and their Etsy shop HERE!

Comments