WingDust "Glowing Glowing Gone"


WingDust "Glowing Glowing Gone" - A pale lavender base filled with pink and coral small hexes, several sizes of dark purple hexes, teal dots, pink dots, large lime green hexes, large purple holographic hexes, and a TON of super fine pink shimmer. I used 2ish coats plus top coat for these photos.



This polish does glow, but it is very subtle and faint. I was definitely able to charge it up and see the soft glow, but unfortunately I just don't have the set-up to capture it very well with a camera. I was also informed that the glow pigment makes this polish a tad on the thicker side. I added a few drops of thinner and had no problems with consistency or application.


So... I ADORE this mix of colors. I've probably said it before, but I love combinations of purple and green. Throw the coral, pink, and teal in there and it's just brilliant. You can buy WingDust polishes HERE on Etsy as well as from several other international stockists. Also be sure to follow on Facebook HERE for updates about restocks and new colors!

*The polish in this post was provided for my personal and 100% honest opinion.*

Comments