Nail Twins: Rainbow Dots

This week for #nailtwins with Delphine she picked a rainbow dotticure as our theme. I did something similar to this a couple of years ago, but that was over a holographic base rather than black. (Also woah, that was before I had to change my blog name! I can't believe that was two years ago.)


For the black I used two thin coats of Sinful Shine "Dark Room" which is one of my go-to black polishes. On top of that I used a dotting tool and five different shades from the Revlon Parfumerie collection. In hindsight that might have been a silly idea because these are all scented!



From left to right these are "China Flower," "Orange Blossom," "Sunlit Grass," "Lime Basil," and "Tropical Rain." The first four are basic cremes, but "Tropical Rain" has some blue shimmer that I didn't even realize was in there until I went to use it today.


I tried to make the dots smaller than the dots on my last dot nail art, but these still turned out larger than I anticipated. Oh well!


(Yay, sunshine!)



As usual, I'm always envious of some small difference Delphine has made. Just look at how tiny those dots are! I love it. Don't forget to follow her on Instagram at @delphne_portland for more lovely nail photos!

Comments