WingDust Wednesday: New Colors!!!

It's #wingdustwednesday today and you probably know the drill by now, but today I'm going to mix things up a little bit. This week is extra special because I actually have three WingDust polishes to show you AND all three are brand new!


"Orchid You Not" - This bright purple linear holographic base is filled with fuchsia, aqua, and navy hexes in several different sizes. I used three coats plus top coat for these photos.



Of course, I love this color combination. Anything with blue, purple, and pink automatically makes me happy. If this had some large hexes, it would almost be like the purple sister to "After The Storm!"


"Nothing But Blue Skies" - This baby blue creme base is filled with several sizes of white, aqua, navy, silver, 
and pale blue hexes, aqua dots, and white diamonds. It's also loaded with small iridescent hexes and a super fine purple shimmer. The formula was a tad thick, but after adding a couple of drops of thinner I only needed two coats of polish plus top coat.



Stephanie describes the inspiration for this polish to be a vast blue sky filled with lazily floating clouds, which I can totally see! The shimmer of the sun and the different shapes of clouds are both totally represented in this mix.


"Olive Me <3's Olive You" - Last up is this dusty olive (hehe don't you love the punny name?) shimmering base filled with oodles of gold flakes, some purpley-blue iridescent hexes, and pink shimmer. Formula on this was excellent and I only needed two coats plus top coat.



I normally lean towards lime or grass green shades, but this dustier hue totally won me over! The shimmer and flakes make it a super interesting mix.

-

Help me spread the love on this WingDust Wednesday and go show her some love by liking WingDust on Facebook HERE! You can also find these new WingDust polishes HERE on Etsy along with two other brand new polishes ("When Oceans Rise" and "My Fair Lady")!

Thanks for reading!

*The polishes in this post were provided for my personal and 100% honest opinion.*

Comments

  1. Orchid You Not is really gorgeous! -Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment