Introducing Nail Newscast!

Hi readers! I have some exciting news to share with you today! Courtney (Swatcher, Polish-Ranger) and I have collaborated on what I think is going to be an awesome endeavor.

A couple of months ago my husband, who listens to Magic the Gathering podcasts every week, asked me "Are there any sort of nail polish podcasts?" I researched, I brainstormed, and eventually came to the conclusion that a podcast where I chatted with friends I've met through blogging about anything relevant to the nail polish and blogging community could be hella cool!

And then... Nail Newscast was born!



I'll admit, this is definitely something that is totally new and (I think) a little bit scary for both Courtney and I. We have had a blast planning and testing things like audio quality on Skype and researching topics for our first official episode.

To start things off, we went ahead and recorded an introductory episode that will give you an overview of what the podcast is going to be about, when to expect new episodes, and some background on Courtney and I.

If a nail polish news podcast is something that sounds interesting to you, head on over to Nail Newscast and check out our first post! You can also find us on Soundcloud, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Bloglovin.

Thanks so much for reading!

Comments