WingDust Wednesday: "Like Yoda... But Less Green!"


Hi readers! For this second post today I had to show you a WingDust because DUH it's Wednesday! Last week I had a wisdom tooth pulled and just wasn't feeling up to posting (I know, I should have been more prepared!) so I didn't get a WingDust Wednesday post up! Which is crazy, because I haven't missed a week since like... July! Agh!


"Like Yoda... But Less Green!" - A dark purple holographic jelly filled with rainbow holographic hex glitters. Awesome formula and these photos show three coats plus top coat, but you could certainly get away with two thicker coats.



I had to mention the story behind this polish because it cracks me up! If you are familiar with the WingDust brand you might know Stephanie's good friend Hailey helps her with naming colors and testing prototypes. Stephanie says "She is the crazy polish lady who got me interested in nail polish over a year ago and introduced me to the wonderful, sparkly world of indie polish... there was one point in our relationship where she was sharing her wealth of knowledge and I told her "You're like a giant Yoda.... but less green.... and with less hair", or something like that. Needless to say that wouldn't fit on a label! I make polish from things in my everyday life that inspire me, or tell a story. So this is the polish for the one who started it all. Since she is always griping about finding a true purple holo, I gave it my best shot."


My thoughts? Things that I love: purple, holos, rainbows, and glitter. Yup, this polish is pretty much perfect for me! As always, it's wonderfully pigmented while still allowing some of that jelly squishy-ness to make it even more amazing. If you love purple holos, you definitely need to add this one to your collection!

You can purchase WingDust polish shades on EtsyLlaroweBeauty So Fly, and a couple other international stockists. This shade is currently in stock from Llarowe! Make sure to follow WingDust on Facebook and Instagram to see sneak peeks of new polishes and restock notices! Thanks for reading!


*The product in this post was sent to me for my personal and 100% honest review*

Comments

  1. This is a stunner. I'm sort of in a romantic relationship with purple polish right now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment