Femme Fatale "The Forgotten Coast"


Hi readers! In an attempt to keep myself busy and continue to produce content for my blog I've decided to challenge myself to swatch an untried polish every day. (The exceptions being Wednesday, which I save for WingDusts, and weekends.) I'm on a no-buy right now so hopefully this will help to keep me trying out new things... new to my nails, at least! ;D


"The Forgotten Coast" - A teal-green jelly base filled with lime green and teal hexes in several sizes, green dots and triangles, tiny green and blue hexes, tiny purple hexes and squares, and lastly some tiny shimmering flakes in gold and green. Coverage was pretty good, but I did have some trouble building up the opacity on the ends of my nails. My photos show three coats plus top coat.


Swatch Summary

Brand name: Femme Fatale
Color name: "The Forgotten Coast"
Price: $12.50
Where to buy: Currently available on Color4Nails
Where to follow: Facebook & Instagram

My opinion: I looove how shimmery and metallic this ends up looking. Some glitter-filled jellies can look somewhat lumpy if you apply three or more coats, but this one dried completely smooth and flat. Anyway, I'm totally smitten with it. Teal, lime green, and purple is basically the ideal combination if you ask me!

As always, thanks so much for reading!

Comments

  1. This is really pretty, and I like that it doesn't look chunky even though it has a lot going on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment