Lemming Lacquer "Ravens & Writing Desks"


Hi readers! I'm just popping in with a quick little review of a both new and new-to-me brand called Lemming Lacquer. They just released their first collection last month full of beautiful Alice in Wonderland themed polishes. When I saw this green shade called "Ravens & Writing Desks" I knew it had to be my first purchase from the brand!



"Ravens & Writing Desks" - A green crelly base with a hint of teal filled with metallic gold, green, black, white, and turquoise hexes. If you can even believe it my photos show just one thick coat plus top coat. I did do a tiny bit of dabbing to fill in some thinner spots, but I honestly only needed one coat. I don't even understand how it's possible for a polish to be so pigmented!

Summary

Brand name: Lemming Lacquer
Price: $10
Release date: Available now
Where to buy: www.lemminglacquer.com
Where to follow: Facebook, TwitterInstagram 

My opinion: I am SO ridiculously impressed with both this brand and polish! Everything from the color, formula, labels, and even packaging is so fantastic. My order came with a personalized note card and was wrapped in cute tissue paper with Alice in Wonderland themed stickers!
There is so much wonderful attention to detail like the polish bottle that the lemming is holding on the label is transparent which allows the color in the bottle to show through. I am so excited to order a few more shades from this brand and also to see what they come up with for a second collection. ;)



As always, thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. The labels are ridiculously cute, and I really like the bottle shape. Very unique!

    The color looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment